Several restaurants that serve the breakfast and lunch crowds in our community have joined together with the Library to create a new promotion, Food for Thought. Each has selected an item from their menu and the proceeds from those sales between January 1 and Memorial Day weekend, will be donated to the Library.
- Bruno’s – BLT
- Bonfiglio & Bread – Creamy Polenta w/ Fresh Local Greens and a Poached Egg
- Cascades – Mount Merino Sandwich
- Olde Hudson – any of their handmade Saturday Sandwiches
- Tanzy’s – Tanzy Sandwich (pork roll)
- The Italian Market – Granpa Sandwich (chicken cutlet w/ broccoli rabe)
- West Indies Food Shop – Curried Chicken Dinner
Look for the big orange posters identifying the entrée at these restaurants. What a great excuse to EAT OFTEN!