You are invited to Booked for the Evening in Wonderland, a very special fundraiser for the Hudson Area Library. On Saturday, August 11 you’ll enjoy a festive evening of cocktails, dinner and lots of surprises at a beautiful private home near Hudson. Join other generous Library supporters (and Alice, too, of course) to celebrate our Library’s exciting next chapter.
Online ticket sales are now closed.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the event site starting at 6pm. $150 per person.
Booked for the Evening in Wonderland will take place at 595 Oak Hill Road, Claverack, NY and will include…
– Dinner and drinks provided by beloved Hudson area restaurants and caterers: Jarin Ahmed Catering, Taste Box, Home/Made, Lil Deb’s Oasis, and Faye’s Jerk Chicken.
– A live auction including one week stay in France, one week stay in England, and a drone photography session.
– Raffle for A Season of Dining Out donated by local restaurants. Participating restaurants include BackBar, The Maker, Food Studio, Hand/Made, WM Farmer, among many many others. Winner takes all.
– Call for the Cause
– DJ and dancing in a beautiful country setting
– A Wonderland theme and plenty of surprises
Casual attire and wonderland costumes are encouraged!
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
I am unable to attend but would like to make a contribution:
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org