Did you know that cookbooks are the most frequently checked out adult non-fiction books at the Hudson Area Library? The number of requests for cookbooks continues to increase each year. In response to our library members’ increased demand for cookbooks, we have recently added several new titles to the collection.
Here are the most recent additions to the Hudson Area Library’s cookbook collection:
- Afro-Vegan: Farm-Fresh African, Caribbean & Southern Flavors Remixed / Bryant Terry
- Simple Thai Food: Classic Recipes from the Thai Home Kitchen / Leela Punyaratabandhu
- Alimentary Cafe / Nicole LoBue and the kids of Kite’s Nest
- The Paleo Primer: a Jump-Start Guide to Losing Body Fat and Living Primally! / Keris Marsden and Matt Whitmore
- A Simple Feast: a Year of Stories and Recipes to Savor and Share / Diana Yen
- Extra Virgin: Recipes and Love from our Tuscan Kitchen / Gabriele Corcos and Debi Mazar
- The Real Food Cookbook: Traditional Dishes for Modern Cooks / Nina Planck
- Vibrant Food: Celebrating the Ingredients, Recipes, and Colors of Each Season / Kimberley Hasselbrink
- Pickles, Pigs & Whiskey: Recipes from my Three Favorite Food Groups (and then some) / John Currence
- A Change of Appetite: Where Healthy Meets Delicious / Diana Henry
Thanks to the individual, foundation, and publisher support for making these additions to the collection possible!