Curbside materials pickup is available at our library for those who are unable to or uncomfortable entering the library facility.
Here is what you need to know about picking up materials from the library:
Library Public Service Hours:
Requesting items and scheduling a pickup day and time
- Call 518-828-1792, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the online catalog to request items for pickup.
- When leaving a voicemail or sending an email, please include the following for any item you are requesting:
- your name,
- library card number,
- preferred pickup date and time (for items checked in at our library or on the holds-shelf ready for pickup),
- title and author (when applicable).
- If you are requesting a pickup by email, please wait for confirmation of your appointment before heading to the library.
- A library staff member will contact you to confirm your scheduled pickup time.
Note: We can also print, make copies, and fax documents for you through our curbside pickup service. Follow the directions above to schedule an appointment and note in the email what type of service is needed.
Picking up your items
Pick up your items at the library at your scheduled pickup time. If you cannot make it to the library in time for your scheduled pickup, please call to reschedule.
Curbside – 5th Street loading zone
- Curbside delivery of requested items will be conducted on the 5th Street side of the building.
- Please remain in your vehicle during curbside pickup
- Arrive at your scheduled pickup time and park in the loading zone.
- Call 518-828-1792 x100 and let a staff member know that you have arrived.
- The staff member will ask you over the phone for the last four digits of your library card, or your last name and first initial, and will instruct you to open the trunk or hatch of your vehicle.
- The staff member will bring your items to your vehicle and deposit them in the back.
- That’s it! Have a good day and enjoy your items!
Returning Library Items
Items must be returned through the library book return.
The safety of our community and our team is our top priority. All staff members will wear masks and follow hand hygiene best practices while handling library materials and interacting with the public.